Thread: Red Rocks

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    Do we have anybody in the pipeline who is remotely comparable to Mykela or McKenna? Seems like a big drop off after those two.
    We have some good gymnasts coming.

But first let’s be clear. MyKayla is on a level that exceeds anyone else at Utah, and pretty much anyone else in the country save Maggie Nichols

MaKenna has become an excellent gymnast, but in reality MyKayla is Michael Jordan.

Next years freshman class has a lot of talent, and Sydney Soloski who is a freshman this year is very talented.

Kari Lee and Missy Reinstadtler are both 39.5+ capable all around competitors as well.

Next years team has the potential to be the best team we’ve had in years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about alexa birch? (???)

Quote Originally Posted by concerned View Post
    How about alexa birch? (???)
    Alexia is a bit of mystery still.

She’s earned Megan’s trust on beam, haven’t seen enough of her everywhere else to know what kind of impact she’ll have, but from everything I’ve been told she’s a bit of a sleeper pickup which can be really good in gymnastics

Gymnastics is a weird recruiting sport....because athletes often are “done” by their twenties it takes a lot of evaluation to see who still has 4 years in their tank.

MyKayla is a bit of an oddity....she’s 21 and throwing the hardest difficulty stuff in the NCAA.

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard Ute View Post
    We have some good gymnasts coming.

But first let’s be clear. MyKayla is on a level that exceeds anyone else at Utah, and pretty much anyone else in the country save Maggie Nichols

MaKenna has become an excellent gymnast, but in reality MyKayla is Michael Jordan.

Next years freshman class has a lot of talent, and Sydney Soloski who is a freshman this year is very talented.

Kari Lee and Missy Reinstadtler are both 39.5+ capable all around competitors as well.

Next years team has the potential to be the best team we’ve had in years.

I've been impressed with Soloski this year.