Thread: Site issues?

Hybrid View

So U-Ute, the no space issue happened to me, I'm on a mac. I've got a console up so I can watch stuff as it loads. So if it happens to me again I'll see if I can track down the error, but I guessing it might be a js issue when it loads the wyswig editor. If I went and began typing behind the un-spaced stuff I could type again with spaces (which might be a workaround for you other non-spacing fellow schlubs).

It appears to be happening when you quote a post too.

I'll let you know what I find.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    So U-Ute, the no space issue happened to me, I'm on a mac. I've got a console up so I can watch stuff as it loads. So if it happens to me again I'll see if I can track down the error, but I guessing it might be a js issue when it loads the wyswig editor. If I went and began typing behind the un-spaced stuff I could type again with spaces (which might be a workaround for you other non-spacing fellow schlubs).

It appears to be happening when you quote a post too.

I'll let you know what I find.
    I agree that there seems to be a problem in the JS code in the wysiwg editor. I've had issues for a long time when replying to a post where the cursor jumps around. I don't have any problems if I hit the "Advanced" button and finish my posting there. So I usually type a couple characters, hit that button, and finish it in the Advanced dialog editor.

Also, I've only had this issue in FireFox. When I use Chrome, I don't have problems.

Here is a screen cap that I did so you see what I'm talking about:

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker Ute View Post
    Here is a screen cap that I did so you see what I'm talking about:
    Hit the "Go Advanced" button in the lower right and use that editor. Does it behave better?